|Nature's Lamp Soy Candles Instructions|
* Only burn your soy candles in areas free from drafts.
* To prevent color fading, soy candles should not be left in direct sunlight.
* Do not place your soy candles next to each other. Allow enough space (6") between the candles.
* Allow candle to cool and harden before relighting.
* To extinguish a soy candle don’t blow it out - use a special wick dipper. This will avoid the formation of smoke. Use the end of a wick dipper to push the wick into the pool of wax and pull the wick up. This will extinguish your candle without smoke and primes the wick for the next lighting.